2014-01-29

Using oil in this and that

So, going with the trendy way, I also got sucked into the "replace all your beauty products and just use oil" -trend. It first started with argan oil. I know... everyone's using argan oil and it's amazing. I also think so... haha. I think I read somewhere how Emma Stone's life changed after she started using argan oil. Yep, that's what it did for me also. But here's the deal, also olive oil and coconut oil are great for skin care. Again - this depends on what kind of skin you have but if you have the same dry, itchy, blotchy, dry and sensitive skin that I have, it's possible that using oils will change your life too.

Argan oil

This I use for face: for removing make up and moisturizing. I rather use this for face than olive oil (cold pressed, organic by the way) since they've put it to the beauty product looking bottle. Really, there's no other reason.



Olive oil

Olive oil has been Gisele Bundchens beauty trick for years. She claims she lathers herself with it. Because she looks over the top gorgeous, I also wanted to give it a try. It works. It works better than any other body oil but the smell reminds be of cooking or making a vinaigrette so I usually opt for coconut oil.



Coconut oil

Dry and freezing winter weather make my skin go crazy. Especially when doing a lot of sports and hopping to the shower every day twice. Sometimes I use the oil before going to the shower since it leaves my skin feeling great afterwards. Also, it allows me to stand in the shower for an unlimited period of time, running the hot water... this is what I do always on winter time.



So really, as I said - life changing. And yes, I do use a lot of other beauty products as well.. I haven't gone all hippie about this trend.
More about the trend here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment