2013-10-29

Best of Bridal Week

Before getting engaged the whole bridal and wedding businesses were one big dubious black hole for me. Yes, I understood that it's very much business in every sense but I had no idea how big it actually was - is. Well, now I know. I was actually totally clueless about the fact that there are bridal fashion weeks existing. Well, now I know that as well. Here are few favorites from the recent bridal week. Yes, dresses for brides getting married in fall 2014!

Monique Lhuillier


Monique Lhuillier dresses and gowns are like a dream. They are wonderfully made and beautiful.


Jenny Packham

If you like 20's, you should go for Jenny Packham. She's the best designer when it comes to embellishments.

Lela Rose

Lela Rose makes beautiful dresses and their wedding collection is no exception.

Sophia Kokosalaki


If you don't want to do the princess-thing, comfort is probably valuable for you. Sophia Kokosalaki makes simple, grecian inspired, most certainly very comfortable gowns.

Oscar de la Renta

Oscar de la Renta makes the most beautiful princess-dream-dresses. Here the trendy and always classic polka dots (widely seen in bridal fashion week) make a beautiful detail.

Also, if you don't want to opt for traditional gowns you can always turn to the wonderful french dress designers. If I weren't such a traditional wedding-gal, I would love to wear one of these dresses below. I love love love (cannot emphasize enough) these! But of course, I love to wear white dresses in any case so I could simply wear these in some other occasion ;)


Laure de Sagazan

Rime Arodaky



1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful wedding dresses and I can see them being worn for many different weddings. Women's fashion these days has changed and new styles are being worn every year. I think 2014 will spark a new trend such as Day Dresses because they can also be worn for different occasions throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete