2012-09-20

Streetstyle #LFW







pics
London streets probably have the best dressed people. Even fashion people from abroad dress more uniquely while in London. Or then it's just my taste... who knows. But either way - here are some favorites of mine from London Fashion Week this (autumn/) Fall. Leigh Lezark is definitely one of my icons when it comes to dressing. Poppy is another (both in the first collage, on the left and Leigh again on the second in the middle). Hopefully these pics inspire you as much as they inspire me.

3 comments:

  1. nice post. check out my blog follow if you like it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia palermo's outfit was the best to me. This combo of soft brown and grey was gorgeous!

    XO
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She is always so stylish!

      Delete