2012-08-13

Fashion vs. Health

Sometimes I think I should somehow explain better why I like all these beautiful things (material things) and why I enjoy reading fashion magazines (as much as reading blogs and blogging) ...and looking at pretty pictures who knows for how many hours.

It's all actually quite simple. It's about taking care of yourself along with expressing yourself. It all comes down to how do you feel and how do you want people to perceive you. After all, first impression last a lifetime.




Source: google.ca via 25dresses on Pinterest


Of course it's important that there are different styles of people. That's the beauty of beauty. All have their own taste. For me, it's not about the always manicured nails - the extra lashes (whatever they are called) the hair extensions and all that expensive c**p. For me it's more about how you treat yourself, what you eat, what you drink, what you do... and that you take care of yourself.

Yes, I do have a closet full of clothes (actually, maybe five closets) and my bathroom is filled with all these beauty products - but it's cause I 've noticed that when I make the effort to do my beauty routine and put on some make up, I feel better. And when I make the effort that I care what I wear, I feel better. So, the very shallow thing is actually not so shallow. It's all about feeling good and enjoying life.


So, with these words I thought I might start to share my beauty routines and my exercise routines along with what I eat. Blah. Yeah, not like I will be posting my every lunch here (never!)... but lately I've gotten so many comments on "what do you do?" so I thought it's actually about the whole balance of things.


There. Feel free to skip the health part and admire my dress collections instead if you feel like it.

BR,
S

2 comments:

  1. Hey, great Post. I love this Style, it looks really good! i follow you, if you like my blog follow me back. kiss from germany ;*

    ReplyDelete