2012-01-05

Hair Stuff

I get a lot of questions from my friends how I do my hair... So I thought I would share this one easy thing with you.

For Christmas I made these easy blow dry curls. Usually I use my heat curler (like a straightener but it's a wand) but this time I took the easy (faster!) way. Basically, just blow dry your hair with a heat defender, then roll your hair to these rollers, then blow dry with hot air and you're done. Super easy.



I wanted my hair up so I made a little bun to my neck.
Closer look

This is what you need:

The end result with my outfit
 
...And I was ready for presents ;)
Hiusjuttuja.
Kaikista helpoimmat ja nopeimmat kiharat saa patukoilla ja föönillä. Hiukset vaan rullalle ja kuumaa ilmaa täysillä ja tadaa - valmis. Jouluna kikkurat näyttivät tältä.

2 comments: