2011-10-06

It's all about LV


How about that! WOW ! Finally something that really left me quiet in amaze.

Yesterday I was going through Twitter pics and tweets when the Louis Vuitton show was going on and I really felt a wave go through as I saw the beautiful carousel and the light pastels + whites that dominated the beautiful collection. Marc Jacobs really knows how to do it !

I also totally loved the accessories... and how about those shoes!! (never mind the close up photos which showed models' blue-bruised feet due to way too many fashion shows) LOVE !

I think I can't get over this, I'm totally obsessed now.














Julia Restoin-Roitfeld

Nicole Richie


Uma Thurman


 Anna Dello Russo and Terry Richardson 


Poppy Delevingne



 Shoe-love
 Bag-love
 Umbrella-love

Muotimaailma ja minä yhtä lailla kohahdettiin eilen, kun Marc Jacobs esitteli Louis Vuittonin ensi kevään malliston. Oi mikä ihanuus! Kauniita haaleita pastelleita ja valkoista sekä ihania detaljeja. Ja mitäs olette mieltä tuosta upeasta karusellista, joka toimi avauksena? There's no one quite like Marc...

Ref: http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/spring-summer-2012/ready-to-wear/louis-vuitton/video

No comments:

Post a Comment