2011-02-25

Is Bailey watching Gossip Girl ?

I've been sick this whole week. It's so blah...
The only good thing about it are the ongoing fashion weeks - this basically means that I'm following the shows almost non stop. Heh. At least it's not as boring as it could be.

Oh well, there's always some shows you wait more than some others. Some that really surprise by being spectacular and some by being a little bit disappointing. As I used to really really dislike Burberry (pre-Christopher Bailey) and now love the Burberry Prorsum especially, the show is always a must. As last time, I watched it as it was streamed live. This time none of the models fell (like last time...) but the show was mainly (only) full of coats (different kinds). I was left wondering, where are all the pretty dresses I want to buy?!!?




 Also one thing cought my eye - the check wool jackets were like straight from Gossip Girl.

 

pics: cwtv, style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment