2010-10-07

Dolce & Gabbana + D&G (by Dolce & Gabbana)

Since when did I like Dolce & Gabbana? I have no idea. I guess since last week and Milan fashion week. When I think of the brand(s) my mind fills with leopard print, black bras and corsets and for some reason femme fatale, dramatic and theatrical clothes... So I was truly surprised with the almost all white and lovely lace collection (and I must admit that Dolce & Gabbana and even less D&G is my style - and I almost never even bother to check their collections) that I LIKED! I'm blaming it all for the white, the lace and the embellishments (=all things that i like). But somehow it doesn't explain why I also liked a lot the animal print incorporated to white lace pieces... hmmmphhh...

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 RTW







D&G Spring 2011 RTW




 
Love the floral print, so pretty and girly!

No comments:

Post a Comment