2010-09-16

Liberty

I'm back from London. I must say I already miss back there... The whole visit was so wonderful. Not only because fashion week was starting and the city was buzzing but also because it was altogether wonderful. Oh well, back to my busy life in Helsinki - better get used to the windy and cold weather again (which was totally opposite in LDN, i must add).


So, here's a sneak peek of my visit to the city's one hotspots, Liberty. If you're in London you shouldn't pass this department store full of Fashion (with F). I could've bought one of the great Manolo Blahnik for Liberty items but I settled for sunglasses that I thought looked awesome. Super Classics in Liberty print. So cute! More about the Retrosuperfuture brand here .







And finally, today's work outfit (almost wearing head to toe new stuff - jeans and sweater Cos, shoes Zara + scarf Gucci)


No comments:

Post a Comment