2010-09-23

About girly stuff and biker jackets

Another favorite from New York fashion week for my style is Jason Wu. Everything is just so girly and glamorous! 









...But don't get me wrong. It's not all about girly stuff that excites me - Burberry Prorsum was once again so amazing! I was watching the live stream as the show was going on - everything was so wow. I guess there lives a little biker girl inside of me.






I really love the edgy new designs of Bailey and above I picked couple of my favorite looks. However, I must add that the comfort-aspect is also important part of how you look and the models looked like they were going through pain while walking. Obviously the heels were killers (literally) as couple of models took them off and walked barefoot and the finale model fell on her knees. Poor girl but luckily they've edited it out from the stream...

No comments:

Post a Comment