2010-03-23

Marchesa my favorite

One of my ultimate favorites is Marchesa. As my style is very girly and feminine, I love almost all their dresses, always. No exceptions. I think it's very essential to know your own style and stick to it. Of course I also follow trends and use trendy pieces (read: baggy clothes) which are not always THE best to flatter my body, however when it comes to evening wear I stick to my own style, which is very girly. Marchesa is one of my favorites because the designers behind the brand create the wow-feeling for me. Here are some pieces to die from fall rtw 2010.





Especially this last dress is ridiculously fabulous!

Marchesa on yksi suurista suosikeistani, sillä heidän mekkonsa ovat uskomattoman ihania aina! Yllä syksyn malliston taitonäytteitä upeista mekoista. Ohhhhhhh!!!

kaikki kuvat lainattu style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment